- All prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD) and do not include GST unless noted.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Interac, Visa Debit and cash payments.
- We can also accept direct withdrawal payment from a bank account.
- Prices may change without notice.
- Can be purchased in studio or online.
- Only available to first time visitors.
- Expires 30 days after purchase.
- Pass covers all regular classes.
- Does not cover events or workshops.
- No restrictions on number of visits, practice as much as you would like!
- Can not be shared, extended, transferred, refunded or put on hold.
- Available within 7 days of your first visit.
- Limit of 1
- Available in 3 Levels:
- Level 1 (12 month commitment @ $99/month)
- Level 2 (6 month commitment @ $109/month)
- Level 3 (3 month commitment @ $119/month)
- Membership Includes:
- Unlimited Yoga
- Free yoga mat and shower towel rental
- 10% discount on regular priced products and events
- Payment Methods:
- Visa Debit
- Direct Withdrawal from bank account
- First payment can be taken in studio by debit card or cash, but please update your account with one of the above payment methods for all future payments.
- Membership Holds:
- Membership can be put on hold for a maximum of 4 weeks during the commitment period.
- When put on hold, your future payment will be recalculated to reflect the held days.
- If a hold is in place over a payment date, no payment will be taken. Once the hold is removed, the next payment may result is a higher payment than normal.
- Early Cancellations:
- Cancelling this contract within the commitment time stated above will result in a $2/day charge for each day the contract is cancelled early.
- Cancelling due to injury can be done without penalty with a doctor’s note.
- If you become pregnant, we can either cancel this membership or put on hold until you are able to return.
- After the commitment is complete:
- Level 1 continues on a month-to-month basis. Cancel anytime with 7 days notice before next payment date.
- Levels 2 & 3 do not renew
- Levels 2 & 3 can continue at the Level 1 rate upon your request.
- May be shared by more than one person.
- Can not be refunded, but can be transferred to another account on the request of the purchaser.
- Expire 1 year after purchase.
- If your classes are about to expire with visits remaining, purchase a new package before it’s expiry and we will add on the expiring classes. For example, if you have 2 visits left, when you buy 10 classes, we will add on the expiring classes, making it valid for 12 visits.
- Once classes have expired they can not be used or renewed.
- Classes can only be extended once.
- At the discretion of the Manager of Calgary Hot Yoga, in extenuating circumstances like pregnancy or injury which prevents someone from practicing, classes may be extendable. Doctor’s note may be required.
- Activate on the date of purchase
- Expire according to type of pass and date of purchase.
- Can not be shared, refunded or transferred.
- At the discretion of the Manager of Calgary Hot Yoga, in extenuating circumstances like pregnancy or injury which prevents someone from practicing, Unlimiteds may be extendable. Doctor’s note may be required.
- Student pricing is available to anyone currently enrolled in High School or Post-Secondary.
- Student ID must be presented each time a purchase is made.
- Student passes can not be shared with friends or family members.
- Can not be refunded or transferred
- Must be paid in advance in order to secure your spot.
- Can be transferred to another account on the request of the purchaser
- If you are unable to attend a workshop, 24 hours notice is required to cancel. Your purchase will be saved to put towards further workshops or as a credit towards yoga classes or products.
- All payment options for yoga classes & workshops are non-refundable.
- Class Passes & Workshops, excluding Student Pricing, are transferable at the request of the purchaser of the pass. Calgary Hot Yoga will only transfer the pass to the new recipient. Any agreement between the two parties in regards to payment for the pass must be handled apart from Calgary Hot Yoga.
- Memberships & Unlimiteds are non-transferable.
- Merchandise can be returned, if in re-saleable condition, when returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All yoga services from Calgary Hot Yoga must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a Liability Release form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation.
- Minimum age for participation is 14 years of age. All applicants under 18 years of age must have written consent from a parent or guardian.
- The applicant agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio.
- All applicants release Calgary Hot Yoga, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding; 1) any loss or damage to personal property, and 2) any injury to self or child.
- Calgary Hot Yoga reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions and prices at our discretion by updating this website. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.