- All prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD) and do not include GST unless noted.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Interac, Visa Debit and cash payments.
- We can also accept direct withdrawal payment from a bank account.
- Prices may change without notice.
- Can be purchased in studio or online.
- Only available to first time visitors.
- Expires 4 weeks after purchase.
- Pass covers all regular classes.
- Does not cover events or workshops.
- No restrictions on number of visits, practice as much as you would like!
- Can not be shared, extended, transferred, refunded or put on hold.
- Limit of 1
Auto Renew 1 Month Membership
- Pay $55/month
- Includes unlimited yoga and events at CHY
- fundraising events not included
- 3 month cancellation notice within the first year
- 1 month cancellation notice after first year
- Can no be shared or transferred
- Payment Methods:
- Visa Debit
- Direct Withdrawal from bank account
- First payment can be taken in studio by debit card or cash, but please update your account with one of the above payment methods for all future payments.
- Membership Holds:
- Membership can be put on hold for one 1-month period each calendar year
- Non refundable or transferable.
- If reservation is cancelled after purchase, your drop in remains on file for the same class type.
- If you wish to use your drop in credit for a different class, please contact the studio so we can update your account.
- May be shared by more than one person.
- Can not be refunded, but can be transferred to another account on the request of the purchaser.
- 10 Class Pass expires 4 months from the date of purchase.
- 5 Class Pass expires 2 months from the date of purchase.
- Expired cards can be reinstated for a month at the cost of $20.
Student Drop In
- Student Drop In is available to anyone currently enrolled in High School or Post-Secondary.
- Student ID must be presented each time a purchase is made.
- Can not be refunded or transferred
- Must be paid in advance in order to secure your spot.
- Can be transferred to another account on the request of the purchaser
- If you are unable to attend a workshop, 24 hours notice is required to cancel. Your purchase will be saved to put towards further workshops or as a credit towards yoga classes or products.
- All payment options for yoga classes & workshops are non-refundable.
- Class Passes & Workshops, excluding Student Pricing, are transferable at the request of the purchaser of the pass. Calgary Hot Yoga will only transfer the pass to the new recipient. Any agreement between the two parties in regards to payment for the pass must be handled apart from Calgary Hot Yoga.
- Memberships & Unlimiteds are non-transferable.
- Merchandise can be returned, if in re-saleable condition, when returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All yoga services from Calgary Hot Yoga must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a Liability Release form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation.
- Minimum age for participation is 14 years of age. All applicants under 18 years of age must have written consent from a parent or guardian.
- The applicant agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio.
- All applicants release Calgary Hot Yoga, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding; 1) any loss or damage to personal property, and 2) any injury to self or child.
- Calgary Hot Yoga reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions and prices at our discretion by updating this website. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Online Sign-In Policy
- To help the front desk run smoothly and to guarantee a spot in busy classes, we suggest signing up online.
- You can save a spot online on our website by clicking on the ‘My Account‘ link or through the Calgary Hot Yoga App.
- Online sign in closes 30 minutes before class starts. After that, we can sign you in at the front desk.
- You can cancel your booking up to 10 minutes before class starts without penalty.
- Booking is available up to 15 days in advance.
- Reservations and cancellations can not be made over the phone or email.
- Plan to arrive at the studio 10 minutes before class starts to claim your reservation. If there is a waitlist, your spot may be given to someone waiting.
- 3 no-shows or late cancels within a 30 day period will result in a $20 charge to your account.